Two-valve block BKN2-60
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Two - valve block BKN2 - 60
Valve block BKN2 - 60 is designed for feeding, cutting off and draining the operating medium in pipeline systems with conditional diameter up to 10 mm.
- Shutter with self - centering needle valve.
- Sealing class А according to GOST 9544 - 2015.
- Angular configuration with flat sleeve connection to the pipeline.
- Pulse line drainage up to the isolating valve.
- Possibility of the flexible hose connection to the drain valve.
- Possibility of mounting with two M6 screws.
Manufactured in accordance with the EI.003 - 00.000 TC
Main technical characteristics
|Operating medium||liquid, steam, gas (including gaseous oxygen)|
|Rated pressure of the measured environment, MPa||40|
|Temperature range of the working media, ° С||−60.. . + 150|
|Sealing class||And according to GOST 9544 - 2015|